Slic3r 1.3.0 (32-bit) LATEST
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Slic3r (32-bit) 2021 full offline installer setup for PC
All the features of the user-friendly interface are also available from the command line. This allows integrating Slicer in your custom toolchain and batch operations as you like.
- Open: it is totally open source and it’s independent of any commercial company or printer manufacturer. It wants to keep 3D printing open and free.
- Compatible: it supports all the known G-code dialects (Marlin, Repetier, Mach3, LinuxCNC, Machinekit, Smoothie, Makerware, Sailfish).
- Advanced: many configuration options allow for fine-tuning and full control. While novice users often need just a few options, Slic3r is mostly used by advanced users.
- Community-driven: new features or issues are discussed in the GitHub repository. Join the collaborative effort and help improve it!
- Robust: the codebase includes more than 1,000 unit and regression tests, collected in 6 years of development.
- Modular: the core of Slicer is libslic3r, a C++ library that provides a granular API and reusable components.
- Embeddable: a complete and powerful command-line interface allows to use of Slic3r from the shell or to integrate it in server-side applications.
- G-code generation for FFF/FDM printers;
- Conversion between STL, OBJ, AMF, and POV formats;
- Auto-repair of non-manifold meshes (and ability to re-export them);
- SVG export of slices;
- Built-in USB/serial host controller, supporting multiple simultaneous printers each one with a spool queue;
- OctoPrint integration (send to printer);
- Built-in projector and host for DLP printers;
- Tool for cutting meshes in multiple solid parts with visual preview (also in batch using a grid);
- Tool for extruding 2.5D TIN meshes.
Also Available: Download Slic3r for Mac